Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 4 Shamrock

Monday - bootcamp, 23 minute bike ride
Tuesday - 3.5 mile run
Wednesday - 35 minute bike ride
Thursday - bootcamp, 2 mile run
Friday - rest
Saturday - 4 miles
Sunday - 30 minute bike ride, hour yoga DVD

I had a great week of workouts and I'm feeling fabulous!  It's nice to feel back in the groove.  My legs were super dead on my run on Thursday so I took it incredibly slow and easy.  I definitely feel like I'm getting stronger, leaner and slimmer.  Week 1, I gained a quick 4 pounds and was up to 133...  but I've weighed 131 the last couple of days which I take as a sign that my body is adjusting in a positive way. 

I'm on vacation next week and I've signed up for 6am bootcamp on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (class isn't offered on Wednesday).  We'll see if I make them all... but, if I do, that would be SO AMAZING!  Also, I'm considering trying skating if my derby girlfriend is free to take me on Wednesday (update:  she is!!!).  Lastly, I'm working on getting a group of girls together for a weekly 'bootcamp'.  More on that in another post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment