Thursday, January 5, 2012

Telecommuting

I'm working from home today which is something that I love and wish I could do more often.  I was at my desk at 5:45 this morning and worked away until 8.  Because I have a much better set up at home, including dual monitors, I am significantly more efficient.  At 8, I took a break to take the pup out for a quick 2 miler (gotta love the low mileage early in a training plan!!).  She was actually really well behaved and, if she's really lucky, she'll get a second 2 miler when her Papa gets home from work this evening. 



This is how you know it's time for a new pair of Fingers!!  My poor little toes were so cold this morning as they splashed through puddles and slipped in the mud.  Currently, at rei.com, you can get the slate/palm colored Sprint Fingers for only $55.93.  Combined with my dividend and free shipping, I should have a new pair by the 9th for less than $18 - YAY!!! 

Okay, enough with the blogging...  back to the grindstone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment