Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bootcamp Day 4

Yesterday was my fourth day at bootcamp and I am still loving it!  Everyone in the class is so friendly and inviting.  And the workouts are seriously challenging!  We worked in pairs again and did 'partner relays'.  Basically, one partner did a 'stay' exercise while the other did a 'travel' exercise.  The girl who I partnered with on Monday, Jenny, was there again so we immediately decided to be partners.  Here's the routine that we did:

   S:  low jacks
   T:  lunges with twists

   S:  squats with kicks
   T:  alternating lateral lunges

   S:  wall sits
   T:  backward lunges

   S:  shoulder bridges
   T:  over/unders and sit stands

We did each for two minutes with quick water breaks in between.  Then we did it again, each for two minutes, but without the water breaks.  It was tough.  I think, though, that I'm getting in better shape because I wasn't nearly as sore as I had been on Friday!  So that must be a good sign. 

I emailed on Friday asking for their pricing after my $20 month unlimited is over.  If the price is right, I think I'll keep going twice a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment