Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 2 Shamrock

Another week of good workouts in the bag!

Monday - yoga (on demand)
Tuesday - 2 miles
Wednesday - 30 minute bike
Thursday - bootcamp and 2 miles
Friday - rest
Saturday - 2.5 miles
Sunday - rest

Let me just start by saying the bootcamp KICKED MY ASS.  Seriously.  I couldn't walk right until SUNDAY.  So, I ended up skipping it on Saturday and then I took that extra rest day on Sunday instead of my 30 minute bike ride.  I was supposed to go to bootcamp this morning but, with all the snow predictions, it was too cold.  And, I wanted to sleep longer.  But I do plan on going back on Thursday and, unless it kills me again, go back on Saturday.  This week, the milage finally starts going up just a smidge and I'll be incorporating 3 mile runs - which works perfectly since I'm checking in on a friend's cat all week and her apartment is just over 3 miles from my work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment