Monday, January 9, 2012

Daily Burn Tracker

Over the years, I have periodically used Daily Burn Tracker to track my calories, nutrition and weight.  It is a super nifty like program that has most standard foods that you might eat out OR make at home.  And it has a lot of organic brands...  which I really appreciate.  Since I started training again, I thought it would be a good time to check in with my nutrition and tweak it as needed. 


As you can see, I've actually GAINED weight this week.  Which is incredibly stupid but totally normal and predictable.  Since I used it last, they've added a handy 'dashboard' at the bottom.  You can toggle it between daily (where it lists how many exercise calories you've burned today) and weekly. 

Every single time I've gone through this exercise, I've found that I am heavy on daily calories and fat and always, always, always light on protein.  Since my New Seasons Market quit carrying my favorite brand of greek yogurt (milk is challenging for me so I'm super duper picky about these things or else I'll just gag), I've started eating organic instant oatmeal every morning instead.  I guess it's time to find another supplier of my yogurt (please, please let the new Zupan's going in mere blocks from my house carry it!!!). 

If you're looking for a tool like this, I totally recommend the Daily Burn Tracker

No comments:

Post a Comment