Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Summary

Here's the update for last week:

Monday - 4 @ 9:46
Tuesday - 6 @ 9:49, Ab Lab class, 3.5 miles at Fit Training class (no idea on pace)
Wednesday - rest day (CPE)
Thursday - Vinyasa Yoga class
Friday - 14 @ 10:13
Saturday - rest
Sunday - 9.5 @ 9:30 SHAMROCK RUN!!

My schedule got pretty screwy with my work and social committments plus a race on Sunday.  That said, it was a good week.  I was really, really sore all week from getting back into some crosstraining.  That is finally starting to ease up and hopefully my body gets more used to the extra work because I have four yoga and one pilates class pencilled in for this week plus runs of 4, 6, 4, 6 and 16 miles.  Once again, I'll be doing my long run early on Friday morning to accomodate a birthday party and a wedding this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment