Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekly Summary

It was a challenging week as I felt like I was still recovering from Austin.  On my first two runs, I was incredibly unmotivated but that definitely changed on Friday.  I'm glad I made myself do those runs that I didn't want to - having a great run is definitely a good payoff for slogging through those tough days.  Saturday, I was supposed to run 12 miles but the Waterfront Loop is actually on 10.35 (I was thinking it was 11.5) and we were in a hurry to start Ty's birthday festivities so I called it close enough.  Plus, my legs were really tired...

Monday - rest
Tuesday - 6 @ 9:52
Wednesday - 3 @ 9:16
Thursday - rest
Friday - 6 @ 9:43
Saturday - 10.35 @ 10:05

For this week, my training plan calls for runs of 4, 6, 4, 6 and 14 miles.  We have the Shamrock run on Sunday so I'm going to have to adjust everything around that.  I'm running the 15k which, at 9 miles, will take the place of one of my 6 milers.  I have CPE on Wednesday so I think I'll have a family run around the lake that night which will cover the other 6 miler.  On Friday, I'll take a very long lunch and run the 14 miler which leaves me with today and tomorrow to get in the 4 milers.  Sounds like a plan!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment