Thursday, January 3, 2013

WE 12/23/12, 12/30/12 and 1/6/13

The summary of these weeks is that I really, really suck.  First I had a cold.  Then I had a break-up.  Then I had an ear infection.  Blah, blah, blah.  I spent two straight weeks moping around my house in my pajamas.  And not running.  And eating too much.  It was sad.  Pathetic.  Depressing. 

BUT...  I'm coming out of it!!  I ran my usual 3.5 mile route yesterday after work.  And today I saw a friend's facebook post with the 30 Days of Abs challenge so I'm starting that today too.  And I shared it with my co-workers who like to workout. 

Many have asked about the next challenge. So here is it; Mean ABS Jan, Day 1 = Jan 3, just do it.

This is super hard to read so I made a version in google docs that's much easier to read so that I could print something up for my co-workers.  If you'd like it, let me know in the comments and I'll email it to you! 

That's all for now...  but I'm hoping to start blogging on here at least three times a week.  Don't hold your breath.  Especially while doing crunches!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment