Monday, December 17, 2012

WE 12/16/12

Monday - 3.5 miles with Onya (park loop), 60 sit-ups, 15 push-ups, 60 second plank, 50 sumo squats
Tuesday - rest
Wednesday - 3.5 miles with Onya (park loop), 60 sit-ups, 15 push-ups, 60 second plank, 60 sumo squats
Thursday - 3.5 miles with Onya (park loop), 60 sit-ups, 20 push-ups, 60 sumo squats, 10 leg lifts, 10 bicycle crunches
Friday - rest
Saturday - rest
Sunday - rest

Oh no, another lazy week!!  I did manage to do my sit-ups three days but skipped the long run entirely because we were at a cabin on Mt. Hood with friends.  This time of year is so busy with fun activities that it is far too easy for me to slack off on my exercise and general good health (for instance, I've probably eaten 10 pounds of bacon during the last month!!).  Maybe I'll be able to post about how I've met all my goals one of these weeks soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment