Monday, January 7, 2013

30 Days of Abs Update

I've been doing the 30 Days of Abs challenge for four days so far and I haven't missed one yet!  I know, it's only four days so it's not all that impressive.  But, still, sometimes you just need to celebrate the little achievements in life.  Only 26 days to go!!

I ended up skipping yet another long run on Saturday morning.  In my meager defense, it was my BFF's birthday party on Friday night so of course I needed to sleep in and recover on Saturday morning:).  I did get in a couple of runs last week and I have running dates this week for after work today, Wednesday morning and Thursday after work.  If I can make the Saturday long run, that'll be four runs this week which makes me feel very much back on track. 

Also, I'm considering checking out a Pilates class tonight.  The class isn't until 6:35pm and it's offered on Mondays and Thursdays.  While that is awfully late for me to get in a workout, it does allow me time to get in a run after work and eat dinner before the class.  Then I can head to bed after a long, hot shower after class so it just might work for me.  The same place has a yoga class on Sundays at 4pm.  If I could make three classes a week, that would make the $50 monthly fee around $4 per class - which definitely seems reasonable to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment