Monday, December 10, 2012

WE 12/09/12

Monday - 3.5 miles with Onya (park loop), 50 sit-ups, 15 push-ups, 60 second plank
Tuesday - 3.5 miles with Onya (park loop), 50 sit-ups, 15 push-ups, 60 second plank, 50 sumo squats
Wednesday - 3 miles with Cheri and Onya
Thursday - 2 miles with Onya (park loop), 50 sit-ups, 15 push-ups, 60 second plank, 50 sumo squats
Friday - rest
Saturday - rest
Sunday - rest

I was supposed to run in the Canyon Rumbler Frozen Half Marathon on Saturday.  We drove over to Crooked River Ranch and spent the weekend at my parent's house.  I woke up too sick on Saturday to handle racing but Lee and K both had amazing races!!  It was the first annual event with 63 people signed up.  Lee took 12th place with a super fast 1:49 and K came in 38th with a very respectable 2:16.  The course was a tough out and back with a huge hill at in the first and twelfth mile.  I'm for sure going to be running this next year!!

I have a couple more weeks before Eugene training needs to start...  so I really need to think about getting back on track with my mileage:).  I do feel good about three days of getting in my sit-ups.  I'm aiming to make it four days this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment