Thursday, April 5, 2012

Weight

I am currently at the lowest weight I've ever been for the low mileage that I'm running.  Generally, this is the weight that I'll hit during the last couple of weeks of marathon training.  But, this time around, I'm there with just 10-15 miles a week.  My mileage is going to be going up as Helvetia training starts in earnest.  It'll be really interesting to see what my weight does this summer as my mileage increases. 

I have been eating really, really well lately.  Now that I'm in charge of preparing all my food, I'm eating a ton more veggies.  I also tend to cook lighter fare with fewer sauces and added flavors.  I like my food pretty darn simple and I'm sure that's cut a lot of fat and empty calories out of my diet.  I'm also just eating a bit less since I'm making my own portions rather than being served portions sizes that are more appropriate for a 200+ pound man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment