Monday, April 2, 2012

Helvetia Week 2

This is techically week 2 of training for Helvetia...  but I didn't run at all week 1.  Instead, I coughed, laid on the couch and vomited.  So glad THAT week is behind me!  I took it pretty easy this week too and, sadly, didn't manage to get out on the bike once.  I haven't biked in a month!!  I like it when I do it but I'm not nearly as motivated to bike as I am to run.  I wish that I could find a biking partner...  but I drive a smart car so I have no way to transport my bike to meet somewhere.  I just need to find a way to be more self motivated. 

Monday - 3 miles (with D)
Tuesday - rest
Wednesday - 3 miles (with M)
Thursday - 2 miles (at Tryon!!)
Friday - rest
Saturday - 5 miles (with group)
Sunday - rest

I'm not sure I'll have any time to bike this week either.  I've got a super packed after work schedule with running dates, the KU game tonight and meetings for volunteering with the Obama campaign and a local NFP.  I'll be happy if I can get in a yoga day and one biking day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment