Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome!!

After co-blogging with Faith and Jody during our training for the Austin Marathon, I have decided to start my own running blog.  I found that I really enjoyed both writing about my running and coming back to my posts to review how my training was going.  I've never kept a formal running log -- so this seems to be what I do instead.  

If you were following our Austin training blog, I hope that you'll continue to follow my adventures here!  

For those of you who also run (newbies and seasoned marathoners both!), while this might not inspire you to start your own running blog, if the urge to put down some words about running should strike, I'd love to host guest contributors!  So, if you'd like to share about how running makes you feel, what inspires your or a particularly meaningful race...  please feel free to let me know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment