Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sicko!

I haven't been posting here much because I've been really sick for the past week and a half or so.  In fact, I'm too sick to get to run today's Shamrock Run.  I'm super sad about that and it'll be the first time in five years (I think!) that I haven't run it.  But, with an ear ache, sore throat and cough, I know that the right thing to do is to stay out of the rain and rest. 

Even before this sickness, I was starting to not bike, skate or run as much.  My personal life is primarily to blame for that as I suddenly find myself going through a very, very unplanned, unanticipated and shocking divorce.  While I won't be talking about it much on this blog, it is happening and it is impacting my motivation to exercise...  at least for now.  That said, I'm hopeful that I can get over this cold and get back on track this week.  I really need to start getting focused on Helvetia and undo-ing some of the damage that the last week plus off has done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment